The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Collective Communities, Inc. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
Collective Communities, Inc owns and operates http://CCIncNP.org, (as the “Service”), which provide blogs, newsletters, products, and service requests which all fall under the realm of Employment services, Intellectual and Developmental disabilities and Post-Secondary Options. Physical products on this site can be ordered through third party distributors. Digital products for sale Include online courses and can be purchased through this website using a third-party distributor managed by Collective Communities, Inc.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
· Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Site: The Site may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Site by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
· Information We Collect from Others: The Site may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
· Automatically-Collected Information: The Site automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Site. For example, when you use the Site, The Site will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Site. The Site may also collect information about actions you take when using the Site, such as links clicked.
· Cookies: The Site may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Site. The Site may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Site.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Site may use the information collected in the following ways:
· To operate and maintain the Site;
· To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
· To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
· To respond to your comments or inquiries;
· To provide you with user support;
· To track and measure advertising on the Site; or,
· To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Site may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Site may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Site. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Site currently uses the following third-party service providers:
· Google Analytics – this service tracks Site usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Site. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Site’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, Collective Communities, Inc will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Collective Communities, Inc. may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Site to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, Collective Communities, Inc may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may Include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Site, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Site may be entirely usable.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Site may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Site. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
On the Site, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, Collective Communities, Inc may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Collective Communities, Inc to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at info@CCIncNP.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to info@CCIncNP.org.
Amend – You may contact us at info@CCIncNP.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to info@CCIncNP.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Updated: June 2018